1. Trader’s Qualification 1.1. You shall have mature and professional trading strategies. 1.2. You shall have excellent trading records. 1.3. You shall have strict trading risk management. 1.4. You shall be familiar with EasyCoins's mission, vision, and values. 1.5. You shall be familiar with EasyCoins's brand value. 1.6. You shall familiar with EasyCoins product performance. 1.7. You shall be willing to grow with EasyCoins.
2. Requirements for Applying to be a Trader
2.1. You are not following any Trader. 2.2. There are no positions, open orders, or stop-limit orders across your Futures account. 2.3. You can only register one Futures account for the Services. 2.4. Other requirements may be added to the application process or this agreement as deemed necessary by EasyCoins. All application approval shall be subject to EasyCoins’s sole discretion.
3. Representations & Warranties by the Trader 3.1. All warranties and representations made by the Trader to EasyCoins are true, accurate and complete, and free of any falsification, concealment, major omission, and misleading information. 3.2. All documents or materials submitted by Trader to EasyCoins including but not limited to reflect the Trader's legal status, personal data, financial and operating conditions (if any), etc., in a truthful and complete manner, without any falsification, concealment, major omissions or misleading information. 3.3. Trader has full capacity for civil rights and civil conducts, and can independently assume civil liabilities, execute and perform this Agreement. A trader will not violate any laws and regulations or regulatory provisions that are binding on it, nor will the Trader breach any ruling, order, contract, or undertaking that binds or otherwise affects the Trader. 3.4. Trader agrees to disclose certain data to the public including but not limited to the following: 3.4.1. The time the trader has settled in: From registration to now; 3.4.2. ROI in the last 3 weeks: Profit in the last 3 weeks / the largest principal of single position in the last 3 weeks; 3.4.3. Winning rate in the last 3 weeks: the number of orders with positive returns in the last 3 weeks/the total number of orders in the last 3 weeks; 3.4.4. Profit in the last 3 weeks (USDT): the total earnings of closed orders in the last 3 weeks; 3.4.5. Cumulative rate of return: total return/the largest opening principal in history; 3.4.6. Cumulative number of transactions: the number of all closed orders in history; 3.4.7. Cumulative follower number: the number of people who have followed the trader in history. If the follower cancels or continues to copy the trade, the follower will be counted as 1 person; and 3.4.8. Current follower number: the number of users who are currently following the trader. 3.5. Trader warrants that it will abide by all applicable laws and regulatory rules, obey the rules for administration and use of the Platform as formulated and amended from time to time by EasyCoins or published on the Platform, not engage or participate in any act or business that harms or is likely to harm the reputation or any other legitimate interests of EasyCoins.
4. Code of Conduct of Trader 4.1. Trader shall not publish any bad opinions that might slander and damage EasyCoins's reputation. 4.2. Traders shall not promise profits to Followers to attract Followers to copy their orders. 4.3. Traders need to do their utmost best to generate profits for Followers and consider the risks of Followers promptly, and it is forbidden to wash trades for the pursuit of high yields and high commissions. 4.4. Traders must not use high-risk and high-reward trading strategies, which may bring uncontrollable risks to Followers. 4.5. To protect the interests of Followers, traders are not allowed to display, disclose or imply social accounts or contact information in information display places such as nicknames and personal profiles. 4.6. Traders are forbidden to use multiple accounts to follow each other and trade. Once discovered, EasyCoins shall have the discretion to permanently disqualify the Trader from copy trading. 4.7. Trader must not perform malicious operations, including but not limited to malicious wash trading that increases the number of Followers or capital, otherwise, EasyCoins shall have the discretion to permanently freeze the Trader's account. 4.8. If any serious consequences are caused by the Trader, EasyCoins shall have the discretion to interfere with the Trader's trades, such as disqualifying the Trader and freezing the Trader's account. 4.9. Trader shall ensure that the trading status is updated in time to allow the Follower to understand their trading behavior and strategies in time to maintain a good following relationship. 4.10. Trader's trading strategy description on the Platform must be accurate so that Followers can follow the investment based on this description. The Trader's trading behavior must be consistent with the strategy description. When the actual trading method of the Trader is different from the strategy description, we will not approve the adoption of this trading strategy. If the trading behavior leads to serious consequences, we will take relevant actions to interfere with your trading, such as deactivating the Trader trading account or removing the copy trading Follower.
5. Rules of Service 5.1. Trader shall not hold more than 10 orders or opened more than 3 two-way positions at the same time when the current position that is making losses for more than 24 hours has not been closed. 5.2. Traders have similar opening prices within the same time frame, and the opening and closing times of multiple orders or multiple accounts tend to be the same. 5.3. There are no new trades by the Trader in the past seven (7) days. 5.4. Violation of any of the above constitutes as breach of this Agreement. 5.5. We will take reasonable steps to monitor the performance of any Trader under the Services functionality. We reserve the right to pause, stop, or block any Trader from being copied under the Services functionality.
6. Indemnity and Defence In the event of EasyCoins is subject to any claim by a third party in connection with this Agreement, Trader shall assist EasyCoins in the defense against such claim. Trader shall indemnify and hold harmless EasyCoins against any disputes that arise in connection with or relating to this Agreement. Trader shall bear all the responsibilities, losses, and indemnity arising from the disputes in connection with this Agreement.
7. Liability for Breach of Agreement Trader shall perform this Agreement strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof. In any case of any breach of the Agreement by Trader, EasyCoins shall be entitled to elect any or all of the following remedies: 7.1. Freeze Trader’s trading account(s) which may include the Spot account, Fiat account, Margin account, and Futures account on the Platform; and/ or 7.2. Recovery of all losses and damages from Trader incurred to EasyCoins as a result of the breach of the Agreement.
8. Miscellaneous 8.1. If any portion of this Agreement is declared invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement has been drafted in English. Although translations in other languages of this Agreement may be available, such translations may not be up-to-date or complete. Accordingly, you agree that in the event of any conflict between the English language version of this Agreement and any other translations thereof, the English language version of this shall prevail.
Copyright © EasyCoins. All rights reserved.