What is EasyPocket?
EasyPocket offers Web3 services to connect you to the world of Web3 with the best-in-class reliability and security.
EasyPocket provides easy access for you to explore the new and exciting world of Web3. EasyCoins helps ensure the security of your digital assets — so that you can explore the next generation of the World Wide Web and its tokenized economy, without the hassle of managing and storing private keys. As a custodial wallet, the EasyPocket holds your assets in custody and owns the private key to your wallet.
To learn more about EasyPocket, please visit here.
Why hasn't my crypto arrived?
- You send crypto to the wrong network. For example, you send your ERC20 assets to the Aptos network, and it may not be possible to get your funds back.
- You send crypto to the wrong address. Once the transfer is successful, it can't be canceled or revoked due to the characteristics of the blockchain. It may not be possible to get your funds back.
- If your deposit amount doesn't reach the minimum amount, the crypto won't arrive. So, it's important to double-check your deposit amount.
- If your deposit is unconfirmed on the blockchain, you can contact the platform for support.
- If your deposit is confirmed on the blockchain, you can contact us with your deposit information for help.
- Crypto type
- Deposit amount
- Transaction ID (TXID) or Hash ID
What benefits does EasyPocket offer?
With just a single click to create it, the EasyPocket is easy to use and requires no individual responsibility when managing private keys, making it convenient for newcomers to the Web3 space. You simply log in to your EasyPocket with your EasyCoins account.
For more information, please refer to How to Get Started with EasyPocket?.
What's the difference between EasyCoins and EasyPocket ?
EasyCoins is the most reliable crypto trading platform where you can buy, sell, and trade crypto. Products and services provided include Spot, Derivatives, EasyEarn.
EasyPocket is a Web3 service that allows users to access Web3, including access to a crypto wallet and DApp store. The private keys that represent ownership of cryptocurrencies are safely stored in Bybit’s cloud service, providing users with leading-edge security.
Can the assets of my EasyCoins account and EasyPocket be transferred internally?
Currently, mutual transfers between your EasyCoins account and EasyPocket are supported, for how to handle it, please refer to here.
What's a DApp?
Decentralized applications (DApps) are open-source software that are designed to run on peer-to-peer (P2P) blockchain networks, rather than centralized servers. DApps are similar to web apps, but they’re P2P-supported.
Can I change my EasyPocket Wallet address?
You cannot change your EasyPocket address once it has been created.
What’s Ethereum (ETH) Gas?
“Gas” is the term for transaction fees on the Ethereum blockchain network. For more information, please refer to What Is ETH Gas & How Does It Impact the Ethereum Network?.