This EasyCoins Easycoins Wealth Management Agreement (“this Agreement” ) is an agreement between EasyCoins Platform (“the Platform”) and the User (“You”) regarding your purchase of EasyCoins Saving (“the Product”) on the Platform. By visiting and logging in to the Platform (including the API, mobile application and other client devices of the Platform), purchasing the Product, or clicking “I have read and agree”, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions stipulated herein and in the User Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement and/or the User Agreement, please stop visiting the Platform and stop purchasing the Product. If you continue to visit the Platform or purchase the Product, it shall be deemed that you unconditionally agree to all contents of this Agreement and the User Agreement.
1. Scope and Application. This Agreement applies when you buy and redeem Saving on the Platform. This Agreement is a supplementary agreement to the User Agreement. In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and the User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail. Matters not expressly provided herein shall be governed by the User Agreement.
2. Modification. The Platform shall reserve the right to decide, modify or change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. Any and all modifications or changes to this Agreement shall become effective immediately after they are published on the Platform or sent to the User. Therefore, by continuing to purchase the Product or use the services on the Platform, it is deemed that you accept the revised agreements and rules. If you do not agree to any modification to this Agreement, please stop immediately purchasing the Product or using the services provided by the Platform.
3. Voluntary Act. Your purchase of Saving on the Platform is your voluntary act conducted in accordance with your own financial situation after you understand the relevant risks you face, and shall have no connection with the Platform or any third party.
4. Risk Disclosure. When purchasing Saving on the Platform, you may get high investment returns, but at the same time, there are great investment risks. In order to make you better understand the risks involved, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, administrative rules and relevant national policies, we hereby give you a reminder of the risks in Saving. Please read it carefully. The risks in your purchase of Saving on the Platform include, but are not limited to:
(1) Risk in digital assets: The market of digital assets is brand new and unrecognized and may not grow. At present, digital assets are largely used by speculators and rarely used by retail and commercial markets. As a result, prices of digital assets are prone to fluctuations, which in turn have a negative impact on the investment in digital assets. The market of digital assets does not have a price limit mechanism like the stock market, and trading is open 24 hours a day. As digital assets have fewer chips, their prices are apt to fluctuate sharply due to the banker’s control and regulatory policies in various countries, which means that the price may go up several times or drop by half in a day. Therefore, you must understand and agree that you shall bear all the economic losses caused to you by the digital assets themselves.
(2) Policy risks: Due to the formulation or revision of laws, regulations and normative documents concerning digital assets in various countries, trading in digital assets may be suspended or prohibited at any time. You must understand and agree that you shall bear all the economic losses caused by the suspension or prohibition of trading in digital assets due to the formulation or revision of national laws, regulations and normative documents.
(3) Internet and technical risks: The Platform does not guarantee that all the information, programs and texts contained therein are completely safe and free from interference and destruction by any malicious programs such as viruses and Trojans. Therefore, it is your personal decision to log in to the Platform, purchase the Product on the Platform, use any service on the Platform or download and use any programs, information and data downloaded from the Platform. Meanwhile, there are risks in using the trading system on the Internet, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware and Internet links. As the Platform cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, the Platform shall not bear any responsibility for any distortion, delay and link failure.
(4) Force majeure risks: The Platform shall not be responsible for any failure or delay of service and any loss caused to you due to information network equipment maintenance; information network connection failure; failure of computers, communication or other systems; power failure; hacker attacks; weather conditions; accidents; strikes; labour disputes; riots; insurrection; disturbances; insufficient productivity or means of production; fire; flood; storm; explosion; war; reasons attributable to banks or other partners; digital assets market collapse; the act of the government; orders of judicial or administrative organs; other acts beyond the control of the Platform; or reasons attributable to any third party.
(5) Market condition risk: The Platform does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of market condition analysis and market evaluation. The Platform cannot control, support or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of trading for the information or suggestions you have obtained or will obtain from the referrer or any other organization or employee, and all the risks or consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you and have no connection with the Platform.
(6) Risks of sealing-up and freezing: When a competent authority presents corresponding investigation documents and requires the Platform to cooperate with the investigation of your account, assets or trading data on the Platform, or takes measures to seize, freeze or transfer your account, the Platform shall assist in providing your corresponding data or performing corresponding operations as required by the competent authority, and the User shall assume full responsibility for the privacy disclosure, inability to operate the account and losses arising therefrom.
(7) Other risks: You shall be solely liable for any loss in the following circumstances: (a) losses caused by losing your account, forgetting your password, your improper operation and wrong investment decisions, etc.; (b) losses caused by online entrustment, failure to exit in time after hot key operation, malicious operation by others; (c) losses caused by the leveraged trading by others on your behalf on the Platform; and (d) losses caused by any other accident and not attributable to the Platform.
5. The Platform reserves the right to suspend and terminate the Product. When necessary, the Platform can suspend and terminate the Product.
Note: If you participate in the purchase of Saving on the Platform, you shall control the risks by yourself, evaluate the value and risks of an investment in digital assets, and bear the economic risks of losing all your investments. You shall trade according to your financial conditions and risk tolerance, and be aware of the risks of investing in digital assets. The Platform, in any circumstances, shall not be in charge of any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages or responsibilities (including but not limited to the loss of data, information, income, profits or other businesses or financial interests) arising from the Product. You may make a profit as well as face the risk of losing money when you invest in digital assets. The risk disclosure herein does not reveal all the risks in Saving. Please be sure to have a clear understanding of the foregoing. Discreet investment is advised due to the risk of the market.