Trading on EasyCoins is extremely simple and offers versatility in your trading account. Simply sign up or log in with your existing trading account (You don’t need a separate account to trade futures). Once you have signed up, you will be required to deposit cryptocurrency in your exchange wallets, which will act as your locked balance. You can also use your existing portfolio.
Make your first trade on EasyCoins.
To place a trade, follow these steps:
- Select the contract you are interested in.
- Recall that futures contracts on EasyCoins are margined and settled in either BTC or USDT. If you are looking to trade a USDT-settled contract, you may use the currency converter tool to change BTC to USDT.
- Specify the number of contracts you are looking to buy or sell.
- Specify the order type (e.g, limit or market) and place the order.
- Once an order is placed, it will immediately appear in the ‘Open Orders’ tab on the Balances panel. Upon filling the order, you will acquire a new ‘Open position.’ This will be displayed in the Balances panel.
Trading derivatives is more involved and quite different from spot buying and selling cryptocurrencies. The mechanics of margining, calculation of PnL, and details of contract settlement may not always be obvious. Therefore we recommend that you browse the Tutorials section as well as the rest of the documentation.